the best book EVERything, everything
The book Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon is a great story that I recommend everyone should read. This story is about a girl named Maddy that is allergic to everything. One day a new boy that’s a huge rebel moves in next door named Olly. Right away Maddy and Olly fall madly in love. This inspires Maddy to do new things that she hasn’t done before such as she takes more risks, goes on adventures, or even goes outside where she can die. Every page of this book has something so exciting that you can’t put it down! As well as that not every page has words like most chapter books, it has cartoon pictures as well that helps the reader understand the book even better. Not only does Everything, Everything come in a book but recently it came out as a fantastic movie directed by Stella Meghie. The film is almost as good as the book. I hope you get a chance to read this marvelous novel. the novel by the m...
I think your description of the book was cool and well thought out. However I have a question. How many books are in the series? Also, how would you rate this book on a scale from 1-10?
ReplyDeleteThank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it! So far there are two books in the series, I'm not sure if any more are coming out. I would rate this book and 8 out of 10.
Delete