the best book EVERything, everything
The book Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon is a great story that I recommend everyone should read. This story is about a girl named Maddy that is allergic to everything. One day a new boy that’s a huge rebel moves in next door named Olly. Right away Maddy and Olly fall madly in love. This inspires Maddy to do new things that she hasn’t done before such as she takes more risks, goes on adventures, or even goes outside where she can die. Every page of this book has something so exciting that you can’t put it down! As well as that not every page has words like most chapter books, it has cartoon pictures as well that helps the reader understand the book even better. Not only does Everything, Everything come in a book but recently it came out as a fantastic movie directed by Stella Meghie. The film is almost as good as the book. I hope you get a chance to read this marvelous novel. the novel by the m...
I liked how you still read it after sencond grade.
ReplyDeleteNice job Molly! I really like how you gave me a year when you stopped liking it and gave me important details about how this book made you feel.
ReplyDelete